Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Blog Post #2

Approval of U.S. Supreme Court Down to 40%, a New Low

My previous knowledge about the Supreme Court prior was not too much. I learned a lot of new and interesting facts about it. For instance I learned how the Supreme Court is the most important Judicial power in America. I learned how many cases that they are presented over a year and how many they actually take which was crazy to learn about. The biggest take away point to me was how The Supreme Court is not able to make laws yet they are able to declare certain laws as unconstitutional which I found to be very interesting. After watching videos, they gave me a more clear understanding about The Supreme Court, what they do, what they have control of, and who they are in our Judicial system.

The Supreme Court: Current Justices | Supreme Court Historical Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

FInal Blog Post

Technology can be a good thing just as it can be bad. Technology has lead to amazing developments within our society. Growing up as a child ...